17th March 2022, 10:31 PM
stdev

Do I need to do B.Ed (general) or B.Ed (in any specific subject) in order to become a Teacher?

I have done MCA. I like to teach in schools. Do I need to do B.Ed (general) or B.Ed (in any specific subject)?

22nd March 2022, 06:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to do B.Ed (general) or B.Ed (in any specific subject) in order to become a Teacher?

Yes, you have to do B.Ed to become a Teacher.
You need to obtain a B. Ed degree from a recognised university after completing your graduation or post-graduation.
23rd March 2022, 01:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to do B.Ed (general) or B.Ed (in any specific subject) in order to become a Teacher?

To become a teacher at the school level, you need to do only B.Ed course. So, You can do any one of the B.Ed courses. It totally depends on you.
23rd March 2022, 08:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a teacher you need to do BEd and for teaching subjects, you should have studied the subjects in your graduation, and if not then you should have done post-graduation in the subject. The subjects which you choose in BEd should be relevant to what subjects you have studied till now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?