28th October 2011, 08:50 PM
minu 22

Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?

Is it enough to have a registration from Ragiv gandhi university of health sciences banglore to appear for kerala psc assistant dental surgeon examination or should i register in kerala also to write the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University? -- [New]
  2. In which medical college can I get for MBBS after scoring 450 in KEAM
  3. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  4. When is the RGUHS PG entrance exam of Ayurveda
  5. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  6. How to register in Paramedical Council of Kerala?
  7. Do i need to register in Kerala for Medical Practice?
  8. Is Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore a Private or Government University?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  10. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  11. How many seats are available for MBBS under RGUHS.
  12. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  13. Government recognized colleges and universities for M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  15. Best Paramedical courses where I can get admission on merit basis? Government colleges providing this course?
  16. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  17. How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
  18. Is there any college in Thrissur which offers BPT course?
3rd September 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?

I have completed bsc mlt in Rajiv Gandhi university Bangalore
this course is approved by Kerala Psc or not
10th December 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?

I have completed bsc mlt in Rajiv Gandhi university Bangalore
this course is approved by Kerala Psc or not

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/do-i-need-register-separately-kerala-apart-registration-rajiv-gandhi-university-health-sciences-bangalore-appear-kerala-psc-dental-surgeon-examination-433917.html#ixzz2n4jdSR3O
10th August 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED MY GRADUATION IN AGRICULTURE FROM A MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY WHICH I GOT THROUGH ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM(ICAR).AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE KERALA PSC Graduate level exam?
12th July 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have registered certificate of pharmacist from Karnataka pharmacy council.is it eligible to write psc exam in Kerala?
13th December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it enough to have a registration from Ragiv gandhi university of health sciences banglore to appear for kerala psc assistant dental surgeon examination or should i register in kerala also to write the exam?
10th May 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir l can't write psc exam so lam complete Bsc.Mlt
in Medical M.G.R University ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?