29th November 2022, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to repeat the whole year of 4 semester if i fail in all subjects?

Do I need to repeat the whole year of 4 semester if i fail in all subjects?

30th November 2022, 09:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to repeat the whole year of 4 semester if i fail in all subjects?

No, you do not have to repeat the whole year as it is called backlogs so you have to give 4th semester examination in 6 semester and apart fro giving the backlogs everything would be same as other students. We can say that if you fail in one semester than you do not have to repeat full year, it just you need to clear the failed semester.
10th December 2022, 05:14 PM
Rajb123@

Default Re: Do I need to repeat the whole year of 4 semester if i fail in all subjects?

Mail [email protected] if you want to clear your backlogs as I have also cleared my backlogs with the help of them mail them now.
15th December 2022, 05:27 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Usually if there are any backlogs for the candidates, they can complete it in the next semesters. It is not necessary to repeat the whole year.

This is allowed till your final year of course. Even after final year also, if you still have backlogs, from then you will start loosing your academic years.

I am not sure of the reason for your backlogs. But backlogs are not at all good for your career.

You can go for tuition for your backlogs and prepare well to clear them.

Also you can refer
-Previous year question papers
-Model Question papers etc.

This will let you know the type of questions that are coming and the areas from which you are getting more questions.

Accordingly you can plan your preparation and complete the backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?