6th March 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Assam Agricultural University?

Does Assam Agricultural University (AAU) situated in Jorhat conducts any entrance exam for admission in its B.Sc Agriculture course? Or, admission are based in 12th percentages only? What is the 12th cut-off percentage requirement?

2nd May 2019, 03:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Assam Agricultural University?

The admission in B.Sc in agriculture in Assam Agricultural University is on the basis of Merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored in entrance examination..

The total number of seats available for B.Sc in agriculture in Assam Agricultural University is 214 out of which 30 seats are reserved for the candidates seeking direct admission .

You must have 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agriculture.
The percentage required for the candidates of reserved categories is 45% from a recognized board.

The application forms will be available on the website http://www.aau.ac.in/ from 04 May 2019 onward.
27th August 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Assam Agricultural University?

Sir bsc agriculture ke liye 12th me kitna marks chahiye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?