6th December 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to write any entrance for studying B.Sc Forensic Science?

Hi, I want to study B.Sc Forensic Science. Can I get admission directly on the basis of 12th Board results in any colleges? Or, do I need to go through any entrance? If yes, then please share the entrance details with syllabus, exam pattern, sample test papers with answers and when to apply for the entrance.

31st July 2021, 02:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance for studying B.Sc Forensic Science?

You shall appear in the entrance examination to get admission in a GOOD college for pursuing the B.Sc in forensic science.

You can choose any of the following entrance examination :

**JET,

** LPUNEST,

** SUAT

After clearing the entrance examination, you simply have to follow the counselling process to get admission in best college as per your score in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?