1st June 2020, 03:29 PM
Mozon

Do we need to write the CLAT exam for LLB or we can get direct admission?

Hi, I have completed my BBA in the year 2019 and now I wish to do LLB. Am I eligible? Should I give the CLAT exam or I'll just get the direct admission in Law colleges?

3rd June 2020, 01:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to write the CLAT exam for LLB or we can get direct admission?

CLAT examination is conducted for admission in BA LLB and LLM course.

The examination is not conducted for admission in three year LLB course.

The eligibility to get admission in this course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions and colleges for admission in the course.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?