27th February 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Does CBSE Board allows to switch from Science stream in 11th to Arts stream in 12th?

Hi, I have completed class 11th from Science stream under CBSE Board's curriculum but for my 12th I would like to change my stream to Arts. Is it possible? If yes, then how?

28th February 2020, 05:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does CBSE Board allows to switch from Science stream in 11th to Arts stream in 12th?

No, you are not allowed to switch the stream in std 12th.

Candidates are eligible to select the stream in std 11th and have to appear for board examination with same stream.
29th February 2020, 02:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does CBSE Board allows to switch from Science stream in 11th to Arts stream in 12th?

The registration for board exam of 12th and stream selection is done during course of 11th standard. Once you have opted for any particular stream in 11th, you can not think to change your stream in 12th.

For changing stream, you will have to again register for board exam and select new stream and its subjects. It will cost you one complete academic year. It is better you should prepare well for science subjects. If you are not all all interested in science then again take admission in 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?