11th October 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Does ICSI provide study material to their students for Foundation and Executive?

Respected Sir, I want to know that weather ICSI provide study material to their students for Foundation and Executive? Please answer as soon as possible. Thank you

8th November 2016, 10:02 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Does ICSI provide study material to their students for Foundation and Executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know that weather ICSI provide study material to their students for Foundation and Executive? Please answer as soon as possible. Thank you

Yes the academy of ICSI provide the study material for the foundation and executive post.
If you want to join the ICSI then its is a great idea.
It will provide you the complete details as well as complete syllabus.
You can also visit the official website of the ICSI.
http://www.icsi.edu
2nd September 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does ICSI provide study material to their students for Foundation and Executive?

How does the ICSI provide study material ? by postal service on respective addresses of candidate or online through email
21st November 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does ICSI provide study material to their students for Foundation and Executive?

I rgister in Cs executive program in 31-08-2019 but but I'm not get any study material when I was study material
30th November 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

In 2019 in cs foundation registration fees include the charges of course material
6th December 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I registered C's foundation program in 28-08-19 but not yet get my books.when I get my books?
3rd January 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Will the institute provide new study material after switch over by old syllabus students?
28th July 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

After registration i didn't get study material yet, after 3 months. What should I do ?
10th December 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i get study material i have registered for cs executive its been a week and didn't get the study material or does icsi provide classes fir free
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?