10th April 2019, 06:41 PM
apeksha baliyan

Does IGNOU offer any course in Ethical Hacking?

I want to study a course on Ethical Hacking. Does IGNOU offers any Ethical Hacking course? If yes, then please tell me about the course structure and admission procedure?

15th April 2023, 08:37 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer any course in Ethical Hacking?

Yes, IGNOU offers a course on Ethical Hacking called the Certificate in Information Security (CISE). This is a six-month program that focuses on the fundamentals of cybersecurity and ethical hacking.
The course structure for the Certificate in Information Security (CISE) program is as follows:
  • Fundamentals of Computer Systems and Operating Systems
  • Fundamentals of Networking
  • Information Security Concepts and Principles
  • Cyber Security Threats, Attacks, and Countermeasures
  • Secure Network Design and Implementation
  • Introduction to Ethical Hacking
The admission procedure for the CISE program is as follows:
  • Check Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for the CISE program is a minimum of 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
  • Obtain Application Form: You can obtain the application form either online or in person from the IGNOU regional center that is nearest to you.
  • Fill out the Application Form: Fill out the application form with all the necessary details and attach the following documents:
  • Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
  • Passport size photographs
  • ID proof
  • Pay the Application Fee: You need to pay the application fee along with your application form. The fee can be paid online through the IGNOU website or in person at the regional center.
  • Wait for Admission: Once you have submitted the application form and paid the fee, the IGNOU regional center will communicate with you about the admission process and further steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?