12th April 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer M.Sc Botany? Admission criteria and application procedure?

Does IGNOU offers M.Sc in Botany? If yes, then what is the admission criteria and application procedure? I have completed B.Sc in Botany. Am I eligible for M.Sc Botany from IGNOU? What is the fees structure?

14th April 2019, 12:47 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Sc Botany? Admission criteria and application procedure?

Indira Gandhi National Open University (I.G.N.O.U) does not offer M.Sc in Botany.

I.G.N.O.U offers M.Sc under specializations which include M.Sc in counselling and family therapy, M.Sc in dietetics and food service management and M.Sc in mathematics with applications in computer science.
14th April 2019, 12:50 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Sc Botany? Admission criteria and application procedure?

Indira Gandhi National Open University (I.G.N.O.U) does not offer M.Sc in Botany.

I.G.N.O.U offers M.Sc under specializations which include M.Sc in counselling and family therapy, M.Sc in dietetics and food service management and M.Sc in mathematics with applications in computer science.
14th April 2019, 09:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) does not offer M.Sc ( Master of Science ) in Botany degree course and hence any question regarding the admission procedure to same degree course in IGNOU is irrelevant.

For more details regarding different courses offered by IGNOU and its respective admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
15th April 2019, 01:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Indira Gandhi National Open University do not offer M.Sc in Botany.

It does offer Master of Science programs in :-
i)Master of Science in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Sciences

ii)Master of Science in Hospitality Administration.

You can visit the website www.ignou.ac.in for more information.
15th April 2019, 01:54 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Indira Gandhi National Open University do not offer M.Sc in Botany. However, you can apply for other courses available for you.

You can visit the website www.ignou.ac.in for more information.
15th April 2019, 11:21 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about IGNOU offering M.Sc degre (Master of Science) degree in Botany then I would like to let you know that the same university does not offer M.Sc degree course in Botany.

For details regarding different academic courses offered by IGNOU along with its respective admission criteria and procedure, you can log on to the official link of IGNOU i.e; www.ignou.ac.in.
15th October 2019, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Ignou msc botany course hai Kay,I want admission
7th July 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Which university offer M.Sc ( Botany)in distance mode?please provide me admission criteria .
20th March 2021, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Can MSc botany possible from IGNOU
5th July 2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello all...I want to pursue M.Sc Botany in distance mode...where this course is available
8th December 2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

In which open University botany pg distance available now?
25th July 2022, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

In which university distance pg in botany is available?
25th October 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Which university gives msc in botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?