12th January 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer M.Sc in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fees structure?

I'm currently a full time teacher in a school. Can I pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science as a part time course from IGNOU? If yes, then when and how can apply for it? What would be the admission charges?

9th March 2023, 10:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Sc in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fees structure?

Yes, IGNOU does offer M.Sc. in Environmental Science degree course and to pursue the same course the minimum education required is a graduation in Science from a recognized university.

Also, the course fee for pursuing the same degree course is Rs. 15,000/-.

For complete details regarding the same course, you can refer to the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/716/2.
10th March 2023, 08:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Sc in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fees structure?

Yes, IGNOU offers M.Sc in Environment Science. The candidates with graduation in the science stream are eligible to get admission in the course.

There is no minimum or maximum age bar to pursue the course. It is a two-year course.

The course fee is Rs 15,000 /-. For more information visit www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?