21st May 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT Roorkee is the only institute which provides MCA?

Well actually i want to do mca from IITs, but unable to get the list of iits through IIT JAM after bca, there is only one which is IIT Roorkee what should i do in such case?

21st May 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IIT Roorkee is the only institute which provides MCA?

What is the maximum cut of required for siddha government colleges in tamilnadu for 2016? My cut of is 166. Is there any possible to get a seat in government colleges with this cut of?
24th May 2016, 02:18 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does IIT Roorkee is the only institute which provides MCA?

Yes, as of now MCA (Master of Computer Application) Degree is being only provided by IIT Roorkee. The admission for the same can be done by qualifying in the entrance exams conducted by the IIT's that is JAM (Joint Admission Test_2016).

The eligibility for MCA from IITs are -

Candidate should have done Bachelor's graduation with one subject as Mathematics for annual (or 2 subjects as Mathematics for semester half-yearly system) with a minimum of 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).

In this case there is only one IIT which provides the MCA degree.I would recommend you to go through the entrance exams conducted by JAM_2016 and get the admission in IIT Roorkee after qualifying in JAM-2016 for studying the MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?