27th November 2011, 08:41 AM
Jothibai

Does this possible to crack IAS Exam being a candidate at an age of 34 years at the time of Exam and at an age of 33 years at the time of applying for Exam?

Sir at the time of applying IAS EXAM age is 33 (OBC), Examination at the age of 34 if it is possible to crack IAS

27th November 2011, 09:27 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this possible to crack IAS Exam being a candidate at an age of 34 years at the time of Exam and at an age of 33 years at the time of applying for Exam?

In order to be eligible for IAS Exam, one should be in the age group of 21-30 years.

OBC candidates should be in the age group of 21-33 years to be eligible for this exam.

SC/ST candidates should be in the age group of 21-35 years to be eligible for this exam.

One should have to be with this eligibility criteria by the 1st August of the year in which the IAS exam is going to be conducted.

If you are in the age of 33 years by the August 1st of the year in which the exam is going to be conducted, then no problem at all for you even if you go up to 34 years by the time you appear for the exam.

Have good preparation to this exam and crack the exam. One should have to score high marks in civil services main exam to be called for Interview and to be placed in IAS.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
1st January 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this possible to crack IAS Exam being a candidate at an age of 34 years at the time of Exam and at an age of 33 years at the time of applying for Exam?

sir I am belong from very poor family our parents cant afort my expenditure for coaching then how I prepared ias exam
please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?