8th October 2010, 04:45 PM
sweet supriya

Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

When is the admission time? Where is the office in Lucknow?
i want to take admission in graduation but duration for 1-2 year & i already have a degree of 1st year from Jaunpur university.
Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  2. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  3. Is it possible to change the department from IT to CSE in second year of college?
  4. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?
  5. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year? -- [New]
  7. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  8. Should I drop a year to continue 12th if dropped out in 1st term examination of 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I continue my further studies of MBBS in Australia after completing a year in top college?
  10. How to shift to other college in 2nd year? What is the procedure to apply?
  11. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  12. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?
  13. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  14. Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?
  15. Any chance to continue my 2nd year in other engineering college in Vizag?
  16. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  17. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  18. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish

8th October 2010, 10:39 PM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

Default Re: Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

I think its possible to continue your graduation but not 100% sure as some college may have different policies

Any you can give it a try.

10th October 2010, 06:01 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

It depends policies of different universities/colleges whether they allow to continue further studies or not .it has been seen that many colleges allow candiduer in such cases by simply submitting an affidavit which shows the candidate's whereabouts durin that period

18th October 2010, 11:26 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet supriya View Post
i want to take admission in graduation but duration for 1-2 year & i already have a degree of 1st year from Jaunpur university.
Kindly help me.
I think you first go to college and ask them about the procedure.each and every colleges/university have their own rules and regulations.

hope it will be possible if you show any medical certificates.

28th December 2010, 07:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

I dont know, why you dropped your Continuing Course, If you are detained fromm the University, then its very difficult to you got admission again in other Colleges.

And if you have dropped College according to your own Choice, then definately you will get admission in Other college.

But, please confirm from the colleges and University for the pocedure of Admission.

Because at the time of admission, University ask to submit the Character certificate and if you are detained, then its very difficult to you , to get admission in other colleges.

But, when you go for admission in any college, they want the Character cerificate. So, its better if you can confirm the procedure, to get admission in other colleges.

28th December 2010, 07:28 PM
mishra245

I think you are not eligible for 2nd year.
this is not governed by any colleges that dropped out after completing 1st and admission in 2nd year.

28th December 2010, 07:43 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i think it is possible to continue your study from second year. but for this you have to show proper reason behind it. you have to submit a letter about what you have done in these years. if you have dropped for more than five years then it may not be possible.

also it will depend on the university. different university have different policy about the readmission. but i think you should not have to the admission fee again. you will just continue your study from second year.

i will suggest to contact with your university from where you want to start your study. they will provide you correct information.

best wishes.

28th December 2010, 07:59 PM
bala vignesh

that depends on the college's policies and the reason for what you dropped.

28th December 2010, 09:16 PM
nishant1110

It only depends on the policies of the university you want to pursue your studies in. You may have to repeat the first year if the policy does not allow lateral entry to 2nd year for 1st-year-completed students. Further, you must provide an application (in the prescribed format, if any) to the college you want to get admitted in.

28th December 2010, 11:00 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

Dear friend,

It depends upon the university. Most probably they will allow you to continue study in 2nd year.

You write an application to the head of the college and show some ground about your discontinuation of study.

All the best

28th December 2010, 11:59 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Definitely you can join conform, because i seen some of the student like that joining, But one condition, you should have done your 1st year college life in Government affiliated or Government College with some good percentage,then only you can join direct second year .

2)If you have done in University , then you will find difficult to get the college direct second year

Hope you get it soon,Best of luck

29th December 2010, 12:06 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet supriya View Post
Kindly help me.
well sweet supriya,

its not good for you , why did you dropped.

if you have been detained from your previous college then its impossible to
join any college in Lucknow.

if you have dropped college then its your wish you can join any college
through out the Lucknow.

and you will definitely get your own choice college as a MIGRATED STUDENTS.

good luck.

16th February 2011, 05:36 PM
senbagarani.renganathan
Junior Member+

HI you can continue your studys in any university and college but you should check the syllabus are same.

20th February 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

if i dropped out after completing b.com 1st year from Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana, can i continue studies from b.com 2nd year in Lucknow University/Kanpur University/Allahabad University,etc. University in U.P. The reason behind dropping out from m.d.u. rohtak, haryana is my father's transfer from rewari (haryana) to lucknow (u.p.).actually i don't want to waist my time in completing graduation in b.com. already i am the age of 21 years. so please give me suggestion to what can i do at present?

11th March 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1 year of BCA as a regular course bt after 2 year drop , i want to continue as correspondence course. is it possible

23rd March 2011, 11:58 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
You can give it a try as it is not impossible thought it seems difficult.
Thanks.

24th March 2011, 01:20 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
I dont know, why you dropped your Continuing Course, If you are detained fromm the University, then its very difficult to you got admission again in other Colleges.

And if you have dropped College according to your own Choice, then definately you will get admission in Other college.

But, please confirm from the colleges and University for the pocedure of Admission.

Because at the time of admission, University ask to submit the Character certificate and if you are detained, then its very difficult to you , to get admission in other colleges.

But, when you go for admission in any college, they want the Character cerificate. So, its better if you can confirm the procedure, to get admission in other colleges.
thank

11th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i had got 79439 rank last year in uptu ,then i took college bt this year i got 4287 rank so i want to drop out my college so hw much needed for that

12th June 2011, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Friends,
I want to complete my graduation in bcom from any open university(UGC and AICTE certified)
in Pune. I know ignoubut it's tough for me bcoz I work so cannot give much time.
Pls let me know ur suggestions.
Thank you.

3rd November 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I have just passed out my class 12th in 2011 but due to some circumstances i was not able to get an admission for bcom in mumbai,so is it possible that i can get admission next year?

6th January 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year B. Arch. from Pune. Can I join from 2nd year in another college to study B. Arch. in Mumbai?

3rd August 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com I from D.U correspondance . Can M.D.U allow to admit 2 nd year in regular????

30th August 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 1st & 2nd year in graduation from l.u. . but i dropped my 3rd year after 2nd year in 2006. bcoz of my family reason . right now i m working with a mnc and i want comlete my graduation. please help me

3rd December 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

i droped out of 1 sem bcom due to heailth problems can i join any other colleg

23rd May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have discontinued final sem diploma in information science and technology(from karnataka) and currently I am in pune. Please let me know if there is any option to continue in pune or suggest alternate

18th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to be followed to get admission through correspondence course after completing IVTH semester from regular college

26th June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to continue my engineering studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it 2 year back ,my mobile no 9159522318

10th July 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i discontinued my engineering in electrical after completing third year due to some personal reasons and now have a two year gap. Is it possible to complete my graduation in engineering? Or what is the better option for me? I want to do graduation in one year. plz do help me.

10th July 2013, 11:13 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

sorry to say

But i don't think you might be able to get admission directly in 2nd yr.

However, you might try talking with the college itself as some of the college might provide you the admission if the reason of drop given to them is suitable to them.

All The Best

28th August 2013, 05:54 PM
sonia.simts

Yes you can get it done in 1 year , as some universities are giving option of getting the graduation completed if you have gap of 3 or more years after your +2 .
you can contact us at - [email protected]

26th November 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Dropped out after completing 2nd year of college,in 2010, can I now continue studies from 3rd year year?

nayyer ali

27th November 2013, 04:44 PM
sonia.simts

Yes you can get it completed now .
Kindly contact us at - [email protected]

26th December 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

If I dropped out after completing 1st year of college (D.U North campus correspondence) 2 year ago. is it possible to get admission again to continue study & can get the admission in the end of the year.?

10th May 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I m persuing bsc from csjm kanpur university and finished my first year so now can I again take admission in kanpur university for ba and continue both the course as bsc sy and ba fy? please tell....

14th August 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i had done my bsc 1st year in 2012,now i want to do my 2nd year for bsc nly so can i continue?? please suggest me

9th February 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

dropped out from bcom 2ndyear , need to join the year in different college is it possible to do it in any colleges in chennai ?? cause i have been dropped from a college in chennai which is affiliated with madras university.

9th April 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I dropped after completing 1st year can i now continue from 2nd year from mdu rohtak

10th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i am dropped out after my 1st year cse ..because of more backlogs...i want to join in other college give some suggestions

4th June 2015, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com 1st year and 2nd year from sambalpur university.in final year there is 1 paper back.can I do final year from some another univesity?

10th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BPT 1st year I am interested in studying MBBS I am able to discontinue BPT

15th June 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in Msc chemistry in mumbai colleges.i have cleared ty bsc in november 2014 with 60per agg.can i get admission in msc chmistry

21st June 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 2year mechanical engg after passing diploma i got admission in B.E but i dont like my college can i again readmission new college by cap round

27th June 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to take admission in other college in 2nd year where can continous my bca . But my one paper is due
so can i take admission please help me

15th August 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam , I have completed my FY & SY from Mumbai University College without any A.T.KT and discontinued due to family circumstance. Now I want to complete my Third Year in Science / Maths directly from any distance / open university without effecting my job to get my promotion after 10 year of gap . Please guide . Regards PY

25th January 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in second year after one or two year gap. But your Gap is more than two year you have to take admission again in first year. But after a year gap to take admission in second year you have to give an affidavit that during your gap year you have not given any other exam from any other university and you have a strong reason of gapping.

13th February 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to discontinue bpt as time period is over and I want to know the process of taking my certificate from the college

8th March 2016, 12:15 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> No problem you can join in other college on the basis of lateral entry .
-> First recollect the certificates from 12th board .
-> apply for the other college with academic certificates and fee structure .
-> Appear in entrance exam if there is a entrance exam followed by securing decent rank helps in the concession of your fee structure .

2nd May 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have dropped in first year of polytechnic diploma. Can I go second year. Or can I get admission again first tear diploma.

2nd May 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I dropped in first year of polytechnic diploma. Can I able to go in second year. Or can I get admission again in first year of diploma.

26th June 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 1 Year B.Arch a few years back.But, I could not continue my studies due to some problems.I also don't want to continue in the same Institution.Is it possible for me to go on with the course now in any other Institution?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?