16th April 2019, 07:14 PM
Kammilakrishnasai

Is eamcet required for agricultural engineering who studied mpc course in inter

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Do I need to appear for EAMCET examination in order to get admission in Agricultural Engineering courses?

30th April 2019, 07:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is eamcet required for agricultural engineering who studied mpc course in inter

With PCM in 12th you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech Agricultural Engineering course after qualifying in EAMCET.

The minimum required aggregate is 45% while the upper age limit is 22 years for the examination.
30th April 2019, 07:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is eamcet required for agricultural engineering who studied mpc course in inter

The eligibility to appear for EAMCET for the admission in B.Tech Agricultural engineering course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM with minimum 45% in each of the paper.

The upper age limit is 22 years for general and for SC/ST is 25 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for the admission in the course.
30th April 2019, 08:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET is conducted for admission in various courses in the Andhra Pradesh.

For the admission in the Agricultural engineering course the required eligibility is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognisd board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 45% aggregate in each paper.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?