23rd November 2019, 06:59 PM
Deepa v surana

Educational and other requirements for Drawing and Art Teacher in government schools.

I am a Graduate from Commerce stream. And, taking drawing classes from past 2 years. Now, I want to approach as a Art and Drawing Teacher in government schools. What are the qualifications and other requirements? Please help me with the requirements needed for Drawing and Art Teacher in government schools.

27th November 2019, 05:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Bachelor Degree from a recognized university along with the practical experience

Eligibility:

1. Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university along with the practical experience.

2. You are required to have the License for teaching Drawing related.

3. Art Appreciation certification program from a government college for the duration of 6 months.

4. Skilled in techniques, and thoroughly with the course and material.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?