7th September 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

EEE or ECE, which one has more job scope?

Hi Sir, I am ready to secure an admission for the BE program. But I am really confused between EEE and ECE. Kindly tell me which one is best to study? Which one has more job scope?

14th September 2020, 06:55 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: EEE or ECE, which one has more job scope?

EEE involves electronics and electrical study whereas ECE involves study of electronics and some part of communications.
You have to first go through your state of mind and your career goals in future.
Just introspect yourself and think where you want to see yourself after couple of years.
CSE AND ECE both has its pro’s and con’s
In reality, each and every engineering branch is co related in practical sense .It solely depends on your personal interest .
15th September 2020, 08:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: EEE or ECE, which one has more job scope?

EEE stands for Electrical Engineering while ECE deals with Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Both the engineering branches are good enough in terms of jobs and opportunities.

Demand of EEE is more in comparison to ECE candidates. Especially in core companies and PSUs.

ECE graduates have an advantage that they can apply for IT companies also. As they study some IT subjects also in their curriculum.

So, you can choose your engineering stream as per your choice and interest. Because, both the streams are good in their field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?