31st October 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GATE for BSc(Hotel Management) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc in Hotel Management course from IHM. I want to appear in GATE. So, I would like to know that am I eligible or not to appear in GATE? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st November 2018, 08:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GATE for BSc(Hotel Management) graduate?

GATE stands for Graduate aptitude test in engineering.

The academic qualification required to apply for this exam is bachelor's degree in technology or engineering or masters degree in Science. You cannot apply for GATE exam after BSc in hotel management.
2nd November 2018, 10:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in the GATE. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in technology or engineering from a recognised institute.

But, candidates with bachelor degree in science are not eligible to appear in the examination and hence you must have not done master degree.

GATE is conducted by IIT or IISc for recruitment in PSU or for admission in M.Tech in IIT.
24th April 2021, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done bachelors in hotel management and master of science in applied psychology . Am I eligible to write GATE Exam for psychology.. pls advise
22nd August 2022, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my master in hospital administration.am i eleigible to give gate exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?