3rd March 2019, 11:32 AM
Shibinvalappil

Eligibility to apply for FCI Technical Assistant Grade-III recruitment for BSc(Plant Science) student?

Sir, I have completed my BSc in Plant Science. I don't know that this course is equivalent to BSc in Botany course or not. I want to apply for FCI Technical Assistant Grade-III recruitment and the eligibility is BSc(Botany). I want to know that with my qualification, I am eligible or not to apply?

16th April 2019, 06:57 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for FCI Technical Assistant Grade-III recruitment for BSc(Plant Science) student?

No you can not apply for F.C.I Technical assistant grade-III recruitment.
Educational criteria for Technical assistant grade-III recruitment requires a candidate with
B.Sc in agriculture or B.Sc with any of the following subject from a recognized university: Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Science.

But you can apply for F.C.I Assistant grade-III (general) recruitment. It requires a candidate with only graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
It does not require any particular stream or specialization in graduation.
14th September 2022, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for FCI Technical Assistant Grade-III recruitment for BSc(Plant Science) student?

Sir i have done my graduation in bsc life having having both botany and zoology as main subject. Can i apply to FCI technical post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?