20th May 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for group Y of Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir, this year I passed 12th by 60%. So, I want to join Air Force Y group but in Mathematics I scored only 33% which is failed marks. Am I eligible to apply for group Y of Indian Air Force?

24th May 2019, 05:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for group Y of Indian Air Force?

Eligibility to apply for group Y of Indian Air Force:

For group Y trades( police, defence etc.) Comma candidates required 10 + 2or equivalent in Science, arts or commerce.
Nationality : Indian and Nepalese
Marital status: Unmarried
Operation limit is 21 years.
25th May 2019, 11:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air force Airmen Group Y recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks overall from a recognised board. Further, 50% marks in English is also must.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, having completed your Class 12th with 60% marks, you are eligible for Airmen group Y recruitment even having failed in Mathematics paper if your overall result of Class 12th is passed and you have managed at least 50% marks in your English paper.

For details and updates regarding Indian Airforce Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cdac.airmenselection.gov.in.
10th June 2019, 05:24 PM
palabhishek1499

Eligibility criteria to apply for the group Y of Indian air force:
(1)One should had passed 10+2/Intermediate/equivalent exam in any stream/subject approved by central/state boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
(2)one should fall between 17 years to 21 years to apply for Y group examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?