30th September 2019, 01:20 AM
Anjusinha

Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk entrance examination?

I am Nishtha Srivastava, I have got 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th because of some serious issue for me. So, can I apply for IBPS Clerk examination, 2019 session?

5th October 2019, 09:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk entrance examination?

Having just completed your Class 12th, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination as the minimum education required to apply for the same examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Apart from the educational qualification, for appearing in same examination, you must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years. Further, there is provision of age relaxation in case of candidates from reserved category as per the government norms. Computer literacy and good communication skills is also desired.

For more details and updates regarding the IBPS bank clerk examination, you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.

7th October 2019, 05:30 PM
S4018

You need to be a graduate to appear for ibps clerk exam.So you can appear after you complete your graduation

7th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

Candidate should have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from Government of India recognized college or university.

Candidate must have knowledge of Computer System.

Candidates should also be proficient in the language of the state.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?