29th September 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MP Samvida Varg-II recruitment for a candidate with 49% in BSc and BEd courses?

Hello everyone, I have secured 49% marks in my BSc as well as in BEd course. I want to apply for MP Samvida Varg-II recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this recruitment. Kindly tell me asap.

30th September 2018, 07:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MP Samvida Varg-II recruitment for a candidate with 49% in BSc and BEd courses?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for MP Samvida Varg II recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this MP Samvida Varg II recruitment is given below,

>> You must have completed Graduation Degree and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized university.

(or) else,

>> You should have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks in the concerned stream and B.Ed or Higher Secondary course with minimum 50% marks and B.El.Ed in Elementary Education course.

Hence, as you secured 49% marks in Graduation I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
21st November 2022, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MP Samvida Varg-II recruitment for a candidate with 49% in BSc and BEd courses?

I have completed my graduation with English as foundation course. Am I eligible for English varg 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?