20th July 2018, 01:26 AM
Bapuh

Eligibility to apply in Orissa TET for BEd graduate of Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Hello friends, I have done my BEd program from Acharya Nagarjuna University. I want to apply for Orissa TET. So, with this certificate of BEd from this university, am I eligible to apply in this TET? Please help me to know about this asap.

21st July 2018, 07:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Orissa TET for BEd graduate of Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Eligibility to apply in Orissa TET for BEd graduate of Acharya Nagarjuna University

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class and 2 years diploma course from a recognized university.

or

=> Candidate should have passed graduation degree and B.Ed degree from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to appear in OTET after completing B.Ed course from Acharya Nagarjuna University.
21st July 2018, 03:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Orissa TET for BEd graduate of Acharya Nagarjuna University?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. The minimum academic qualification required for this examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university and bachelor of education qualification is mandatory. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Yes, you can apply for Odisha TET examination after pursuing Bachelor of Education from Acharya Nagarjuna University.
1st February 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I became a TET teacher in odisha after completing bed
course in Acharya Nagarjuna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?