15th July 2019, 06:51 PM
Satya77

Eligibility to apply for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exams?

Hi Sir, I have completed B.Tech CSE so that I can apply for both RRB S&T and RRB IT JE jobs? Most of the zones for RRB, IT-JE job will be of null/very less. So, is it possible to write for RRB-S&T JE job exams with the Computer/IT syllabus or only way is to take up Electronics syllabus for the same?

25th July 2019, 07:00 AM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exams?

No, you cannot write RRB-S&T job exam being a B.Tech CSE graduate.

For applying for RRB-S&T post, candidate must have done 3 years diploma or B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Candidates completed B.Tech in any other branches other than Electrical/Electronics Engineering are not eligible to write RRB-S&T exam.
29th July 2019, 02:25 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satya77 View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed B.Tech CSE so that I can apply for both RRB S&T and RRB IT JE jobs? Most of the zones for RRB, IT-JE job will be of null/very less. So, is it possible to write for RRB-S&T JE job exams with the Computer/IT syllabus or only way is to take up Electronics syllabus for the same?
B.tech candidates can join Indian Railway as:
Assistant engineers
Assistant executive engineers
superintendent engineers
Junior chemical and metallurgical assistant
Thus, one can also Indian railway through UPSC as Indian railway traffic service.
Thus, one can choose their subjects and can apply for Indian railway.
Their is another UPSC exam that is Indian Engineering Services.Through which B.tech candidate can also join Indian railway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?