23rd November 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Rajasthan TET for BEd graduate of Singhania University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BEd from Singhania University. Now, I want to apply for TET of Rajasthan. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for Rajasthan TET. Please let me know immediately.

22nd April 2023, 10:16 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rajasthan TET for BEd graduate of Singhania University?

After completion of your B.Ed education, You can apply for REET (Rajasthan TET). REET Stand for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (Rajasthan TET). REET is a state-level exam that is conducted by the Basic Shiksha Education Board every year to recruit teachers for the position of teachers in any government and private schools of Rajasthan.

There are two papers that you can apply for
- Paper I : For class I to V
- Paper II : For class VI to VIII

Eligibility for REET

For Paper I
- You should have scored more than 45% marks in their class 12th or equivalent degree.
- If anyone in the final 2-year Diploma in Elementary education or 2-year Diploma in Special Education or 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) can also apply for TET.
- You should have secured a minimum of 50% in B.Sc/ B.A. and B.Ed degrees can also apply for this exam.

For Paper II
- You should have completed B.Sc/ B.A and who are in the final year of B.A./ D.Ed./ B.Sc. having 45% marks can apply for this exam.
- You Aspirants appearing in Senior Secondary/ B.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks and cleared or pursuing 4 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed.
- If anyone in B.A.(Ed)/ B.Sc. (Ed), final year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.Ed. in special education with a minimum of 50% marks in B.A or B.Sc can apply for TET.

REET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 150
- Exam Duration : 90 Minutes
- For each correct answer, +1 marks is awarded. No negative marking system for any wrong answer.

Steps to Apply for REET
- Visit the official portal : rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, You have to search for the REET 2023 Application Form link.
- Click on the link and enter the login details to register for the REET 2023 Exam.
- Check the details once and hit on Submit, the details will be shared on your mobile number & email address.
- Login with the details and enter your educational details and personal details along with your photograph and scanned signature.
- Review the REET 2023 Application form and proceed to make the payment.
- Download REET 2023 Application Form on your device.
- Take a hard copy of the REET 2023 Application for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?