3rd March 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment for BTech Mechanical final year student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in my final year of BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I will be graduate in this year. So, I am eligible to apply for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment? Please tell me about this immediately!

13th March 2019, 08:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment for BTech Mechanical final year student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment being a final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering in relevant stream or degree in engineering in relevant stream from a government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for RRB JE recruitment. The age criteria required to apply for RRB JE recruitment is 18 to 33 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?