28th April 2017, 09:39 AM
Rachu antu

Eligibility to apply for teaching position for people who have industry experience

Dear Sir,

I am working as HR professional in a leading IT company and I am 37 years old. Am I eligible to apply for teaching positions in India.

28th April 2017, 08:03 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for teaching position for people who have industry experience

To be eligible for Government Teachers, candidate must complete B. Ed or TTC.
But as a HR Professional you can go for Private Colleges (Especially in Engineering Colleges) as a HR Counselor to guide the students regarding Campus Placements and procedures.

Otherwise if you are interested to work as a teacher you can join in any college in your interesting subject.

If you have good contacts and relationships with MNCs, you can act as HR Counsellor for different colleges to interact with different MNC;s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?