4th May 2018, 08:02 AM
Sudky yadav

Eligibility to apply in UPTET & STET for BCom final semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BCom course. I am interested to apply for UPTET and CTET. I am in my final semester right now. So, now I can apply for both of this exams? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for UPTET if don't have original marksheet available right now?
  2. Information about STET exam? I am a B.Com, MBA student
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BEL for Electrical final semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Mechanical final semester student?
  5. Can I appear in UPTET and CTET 2016 if my second and third semester exams has not been conducted yet?
  6. Eligibility criteria for STET(B.ED) 2015 for Haryana student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for BCom(Financial Accounting) student?
  8. Education, Age criteria and Eligibility for STET & NET exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?
  10. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  11. Information about STET test in Haryana? What is the eligibility?
  12. How to get forms for UPTET Exam? How to apply for UPTET Exam?
  13. When the notification of Indian Engineering Services will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester student?
  14. When is the exam held for STET? Eligibility for the STET exam and benefit of the exam?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for ECE final semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NEEPCO Ltd. for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
15th August 2018, 03:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPTET & STET for BCom final semester student?

Being a student of B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) degree course, to be eligible for appearing in UPTET or CTET, you are required to pursue a teacher training degree course such as B.Ed/D.El.Ed/D.Ed degree course after completion of your B.Com degree course with at least 50% marks ( or 45% marks in case of reserved category ) as a teacher training degree course along with regular academic degree is must for becoming a school teacher.

For more details regarding CTET, you can visit the link www.ctet.nic.in while for details regarding UPTET, you can visit the link www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?