6th February 2017, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply at BHU to study M.Sc Mathematics? When the application form will be out

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc Mathematics and want to apply for BHU to study M.Sc Mathematics. Eligibility criteria to apply for it? When the application form be out?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  2. When the application form of CDS will be released? Eligibility to apply for B.Com without Mathematics graduate?
  3. When the application form of BHU will be out for admission in B.Sc Mathematics course? Cut off marks of previous year?
  4. Eligibility criteria and fee structure to study 11th from DPS Hyderabad? When the application form will be out?
  5. Procedure to apply for graduation from BHU in fine arts?
  6. Can I apply for improvement exam in B.Ed?
  7. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  8. When the application form of BCECE will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  9. How to apply for training at NTPC?
  10. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  11. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  13. Eligibility criteria required for Food Inspector job? How to apply for it? When the application form be out?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out? -- [New]
  15. When the application form of BHU-UET will be released?
  16. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class?
  17. When the application form of CEED-2017 will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Sc in Mathematics?
6th February 2017, 09:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply at BHU to study M.Sc Mathematics? When the application form will be out

Banaras Hindu University is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1916.

M.Sc. Mathematics or Master of Science in Mathematics is a postgraduate Mathematics course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.Sc Mathematics from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in "Bachelor Degree" is 50%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of sale of M.Sc Mathematics application form is "First or Second week" of April 2017. After completion of this course you can apply for following jobs are given below.

=> Teacher or Professor

=> Interest Rate Trading Strategist

=> Quantitative Risk Analyst

=> Equity Quantitative Analyst

=> Mathematical Analyst

For more detail you can contact at the address of University.

Address: Ajagara, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558
11th October 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply at BHU to study M.Sc Mathematics? When the application form will be out

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc Mathematics and want to apply for BHU to study M.Sc Mathematics. Eligibility criteria to apply for it? When the application form be out?
19th July 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing m.sc from ignou,...i am 26 years old..can i apply for bhu b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?