10th February 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for EAMCET examination 2011?

my date of birth 24-08-1990 i completed my inter in 2008. may i eligible?

13th February 2011, 09:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for EAMCET examination 2011?

Hello friend,

Yes, you are eligible for the EAMCET(Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance test), conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, on behalf of APSCHE.

Because the eligibility criteria of this exam says that the candidate should pass 10(+2) with 50% marks ,having maths,physics,chemistry as main subjects.

The candidate should also acquire 16 years of age at the year of applying. According to age criteria also you are eligible.

So don't worry ,just apply for the exam.

For more details, you can visit the official site of EAMCET:
www.apeamcet.org
24th February 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i want to give EAMCET 2011 ,i am studying in 12th in maharashtra state , but my parents native place is Andhrapradesh and we belongs to the category BC-A,so please sir give me information can i eligible to give this exam and can i get benefit of this category,please kindly help me sir.
my email address - [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

a student studie 6th to 8 in a.p. 9th in o.U. areaand 10th in Tamil nadu. if he/she studies intermediate in O.U. area A.P is she/he eligible to get a seat under local candidate O.U area?
27th March 2011, 07:29 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

EAMCET EXAM 2011:

A Student Appearing for an EAMCET Exam have to appear / complete 10+2 level of Exam ( Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate incase of Andhra Pradesh).

For Engineering Courses, the student have to :
•ass in Intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd year Intermediate Education ( 10 + 2 ) pattern conducted by the AP Board of Internediate Education with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
• Pass at Diploma Examination or appearance at 3rd year Diploma Examination in Engineering / Architecture conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP or its equivalent thereto. Diploma candidates are also eligible to apply for BE / B.Tech / B.Arch courses only.
Age : The Candidate has to complete 16 years by the time of December 31st of the Admission year.

For Medical Courses, the student have to :
•Take Bio.,physics & chemistry or its equivalent at 10+2 Level or Intermediate Level
Age : Should be between 17 to 22 years by the time of Admission of that particular year. 16 years is enough for BPharm Course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Eligibility Criteria EAMCET.pdf(25.9 KB, 73 views)
29th March 2011, 04:11 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are definately eligible for the EAMCET conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, on behalf of APSCHE.Because the eligibility criteria of this exam says that the candidate should pass 10(+2) with 50% marks ,having maths,physics,chemistry as main subjects.The candidate should also acquire 16 years of age at the year of applying.
21st April 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

It is said that for eamcet 2011 engineering,50% marks must be scored.Is there any chance for a student who get less than 50% for engineering 2011?
30th April 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

im appearing for advanced supplimentry exam 2011 am i eligible sir for eamcet pls ans me sir pls
29th June 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i failed in the supplimentary exam 2011.......my doubt is am i eligible to give EAMCET 2012 if i clear the remaining subject next year.......some one told me that i am not eligible for EAMCET-2012
15th October 2011, 07:14 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible for the EAMCET(Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance test), conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, on behalf of APSCHE.

Because the eligibility criteria of this exam says that the candidate should pass 10(+2) with 50% marks ,having maths,physics,chemistry as main subjects.

The candidate should also acquire 16 years of age at the year of applying. According to age criteria also you are eligible.

For more details, you can visit the official site of EAMCET:
www.apeamcet.org
15th October 2011, 09:00 PM
jevirsinh

Hi

FOR ENGINEERING
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR EAMCET – 2011
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for EAMCET-2011
a. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas
Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
b. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy
local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions
(Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended. (See Annexure III)
c. For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering),
B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology FS & T)], B.Sc. [Commercial Agriculture and
Business Management (CA & BM)] courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate
Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or
related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, along with bridge course or courses
conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or
any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate
Education, Andhra Pradesh.
OR
Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination
in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training,
Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State
Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P.
(ii) a) In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16
years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may
be notified by the common entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit.
b) In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS &T)
and B.Sc. (CA & BM) offered in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, candidates
should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission
and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of
scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of
admission.
d. (i) For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of
Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as
optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any
other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh,
as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma
Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of
Technical Education and training.
(ii) The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the
year of admission to the above course.
FOR AGRICULTURE AND MEDICINE
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for EAMCET-2011
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas
Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy
local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions
(Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. A. A. For B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc. (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FS&T) / B.Sc.
(CA&BM) courses Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of
intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent
thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P., with any two / three of the subjects
indicated against each course noted below :
a. B.Sc.(Ag.) i. Physical Sciences
ii. Biological or Natural Sciences
iii. Agriculture
iv. Vocational Course in Agriculture
b. B.Sc.(Hort) same as above
c. B.V.Sc. & A.H i. Physical sciences
iii. Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
d. B.F.Sc i. Physical Sciences
iii. Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences
e. B.Tech (FS & T) i. Mathematics
ii. Physical Sciences
or
i. Physical Sciences
ii. Biological or Natural sciences
f. B.Sc (CA & BM) i. Mathematics
ii. Physical Sciences
or
i. Physical Sciences
Note:
i) Irrespective of the subjects taken at the qualifying examination, candidates seeking
admission to the above courses should appear for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in
EAMCET -2011.(AM Category)
ii) Candidates Should complete 17years of age as on 31st December of the year of
admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in
respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.
3. B. For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate
Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals including
practical tests in these subjects, OR any examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology,
Physics and Chemistry including practical tests in each of these subjects, recognized as
equivalent to Intermediate by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
(ii) Candidates should complete 17years of age as on 31st December of the year of
admission. There is no upper age limit.
3. C. For B. Pharm Course:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate
examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, conducted
by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. as equivalent thereto.
(ii) Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of
admission or on such other date as may be notified by the CET committee. There is no
upper age limit
3. D. For B.Tech (Bio-Technology) Course:
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate
examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, along with
the bridge course examination in mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate
Education, Govt. of A.P shall be eligible.
3. E. For Pharm-D Course:
(i) candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate
Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional conducted
by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination
recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh as equivalent
thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the diploma examination in
pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education
and Training or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of
Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
(ii) The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the
year of admission to the above course.

good luck
15th October 2011, 10:37 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
The details information of EAMCET exam are as follows

Wish you a good luck.........
16th October 2011, 12:49 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hello friend,

16th October 2011, 12:50 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hello friend,

17th October 2011, 12:10 AM
Uttam Nandi

Quote:

EAMCET is a common test for admission into various programmes of engineering, medical, pharmacy, biotechnology. This is organised by JNTU(Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behalf of APCHSE. Eligibility criteria for EAMCET is as follows :

Eligibility Criteria
  • Minimum requirement for EAMCET is pass at inter conducted by A.P. Board of Intermediate Education. For engineering, candidates should pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Physics, Chemistry & Biology should be subject combination for candidates who are interested in medical, B.Pharm or biotechnology.
  • Those who have passed at diploma examination conducted by state board of Technical Education & Training are also eligible to write EAMCET.
  • Only those who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are allowed to sit for EAMCET.
  • Minimum age should be 17 years.
As there is no bar of maximum age limit or maximum no of attempts, you are eligible for EAMCET. For more details on EAMCET - click here
17th October 2011, 01:14 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

EAMCET stands for Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test.This exam is held once in year and this exam is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Education board to intake qualified students for Graduation course in Engineering and Medicine.

Eligibility criteria for EAMCET-2012 exam:

Candidate should have complete 12th class with MPC/Bi.P.C stream.
or
Candidate going to give is final exam with above mentioned stream can also eligible for EAMCET exam.

Important dates for EAMCET-2012 exam:

Yet there is no notification,i think the official will release the notification in the month of Jan/Feb.
And expected yo held exam in the month of April.

For more details,then click here
17th October 2011, 08:53 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for EAMCET examination 2011?

Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test and this exam as name suggest for Engineering and MBBS degree...

Age limit for EAMCET ........

The lower age limit is 16 years old and maximum of 22 years...

Qualification

Students who have cleared or are in 10+2 final year can apply for EAMCET...
31st March 2012, 01:36 PM
kaveribiswas

you are eligible for the EAMCET(Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance test), conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, on behalf of APSCHE.

1st October 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for suplimetry exam oct2011-12 and i am confused that how much marks we would need in phy,che and maths for appearing cet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?