7th September 2020, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join BSc(Nursing) course for a 12th PCM student?

Hi friends, I am a 12th Science student and my subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Maths. I want to join BSc Nursing course. Can I be eligible to join this BSc course? Kindly tell me if I am eligible.

10th September 2020, 11:23 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to join BSc(Nursing) course for a 12th PCM student?

No,you can not join Nursing as the aspirants should have cleared 12th level exam from any recognized board/university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 45 % marks in aggregate and 40 % marks for SC/ST candidates.
As per your qualification i.e, MPC ,you can try for
1)Engineering
2)B.Sc
3)BCA
4)Diploma
11th September 2020, 12:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (i.e; PCB group subject combination) as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM subject group combination instead of PCB subject group combination, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course.
12th September 2020, 02:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Nursing is a medical course.

To be eligible for it, candidates should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English subjects.

A minimum of 50% is required in 10+2 from a recognized Board to be eligible for pursuing B.Sc. Nursing course.

Additionally, age of the candidate must be at least 17 years to enroll for this course.
12th September 2020, 06:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Nursing is 4 year course. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the B.Sc Nursing course with 12th in PCM.
27th December 2022, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

My chemistry is fourth subject so can I do bsc nursing exam?
If I clear any supplimentary exam of chemistry then i able to give exam of bsc nursing? ?
Please reply me......!!!%uD83E%uDD7A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?