4th January 2023, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NET exam if i will complete MA after BSc?

I have done BSc(pcm) but now i want to do MA in english or other subject..can i do this
Or if i will then can i eligible for net exam or etc.

8th January 2023, 12:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET exam if i will complete MA after BSc?

Yes, you can opt for any subject for your M.A. (Master of Arts) for which you are eligible having done B.Sc. without worrying about your eligibility for NET (National Eligibility Test) as you will be eligible for appearing in the UGC NET in the subject which you have opted for your Master degree.

Further, to be eligible for appearing in the UGC NET, you are required to have managed at least 55% marks in aggregate (or 50% marks in aggregate in the case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized university.

For detailed information about UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
9th January 2023, 10:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:

Candidates securing at least 55% marks in their Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Humanities (including languages), Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible to appear for the UGC NET exam conducted by NTA. The upper age limit for JRF has been increased from 30 years to 31 years.
11th January 2023, 08:08 PM
Shantanubose22

Eligibility for NET exam :-

The applicant must have at least 55% marks in their Master's Degree. Solve UGC NET Previous Years Papers.

NTA has released an urgent notice regarding the December 2022 session application process for JRF candidates.

The notification for the exam was released on December 29, 2022.
14th January 2023, 12:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for UGC net exam is that candidate must have completed a Master's Degree or equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized University or Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?