7th May 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for pgt in kVS for economics honours students? Is there any relaxation due to Corona Covid 19 pandemic?

Am I eligible for TGT in KVS? I have done Economics honours with history and political science as my core subjects. Is there any relaxation due to Corona Covid 19?

15th May 2021, 03:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for pgt in kVS for economics honours students? Is there any relaxation due to Corona Covid 19 pandemic?

You are eligible for TGT ( Social Studies ).

The required educational qualification is bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate in respective stream.

The upper age limit is 35 years relaxation for reserved category. So, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
16th May 2021, 05:37 PM
SaritaSharma01

Default Re: Eligibility for pgt in kVS for economics honours students? Is there any relaxation due to Corona Covid 19 pandemic?

Kendriya Vidhyalya Sangthan (KVS) is a big organization of Central Government under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Every year KVS published thousands of jobs for the deserving candidates. The eligibility to apply for the Trained Graduate Teacher job are as follows:

* The candidate must have done his/her Master's from recognized university with 50% minimum for the General candidates and for the reserved candidates 45% is the minimum percentage required in order to apply for the job.

* The candidates should have completed B.ED or equivalent degree to B.ED from recognzied university.

* The candidate should have studied respective subject in the Bachelor as well as in the Master degree. Also it is essential to have the following subject combination at the Master level. For instance, if candidate applying for Economics (TGT) then the candidate should have Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics as there core subject in the Post Graduation level.

As you have mentioned your subject combination was Political Science and History in your Post Graduation level of study, you cannot apply for the TGT exam because you didn't have the essential eligibly that is required for the exam.

You can apply for the post of TGT (History) or TGT (Political Science) if you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?