24th May 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)?

I have completed my 3 years Diploma course in Agriculture. Now, can I apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)? If yes, then when and how to apply for it?

28th May 2019, 07:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that as in the case of any Public Service commission (PSC) examination, the minimum education required for GPSC examination is a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having just completed your Diploma in Agriculture degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in GPSC examination unless you pursue a bachelor degree course as diploma degree course is not equivalent to a bachelor degree course.

For more information and updates regarding GPSC examination, you can refer to the website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
29th May 2019, 11:46 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)?

Eligibility to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):

<> Candidate need to have completed graduation degree from recognized university or college.

<> A citizen of India.

<> Candidate age should be between 21 years to 28 years for being eligible.

<> Relaxation in age - 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 5 years for General Women, 10 years for Reserved category women.

Procedure to apply:

Application forms are to be filled on https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?