7th January 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for registration of Paramedical Council of India for Diploma holder in Health and Hospital Management? Procedure of registration?

I have passed Diploma in Health and Hospital Management from Kalyani University. Now, I need registration in Paramedical Council of India. Can I get registration? Am I eligible for registration? If yes, then what is procedure of registering myself?

23rd November 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for registration of Paramedical Council of India for Diploma holder in Health and Hospital Management? Procedure of registration?

Is it allowed to register in two different states
19th April 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for registration of Paramedical Council of India for Diploma holder in Health and Hospital Management? Procedure of registration?

I have done bsc radiography under rguhs. Noew where do i have get my paramedical vouncil certificate. My state council is not providing me certificate because i have done it in another state. Now i need this council certificate for applying job abroad . Plz help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?