24th December 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Government jobs for 33 years old BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

Hi friends, I am interested to do Government job. I am 33 years of age now and completed my BCom course in Accountancy Honours. I want to know that at this age I am eligible to secure Government jobs?

31st December 2018, 12:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Government jobs for 33 years old BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for government jobs recruitment examination.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit varies with examination and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination. Some of the common recruitment examination is :-

Banking.

Railway.

SSC.

Defence.
31st December 2018, 02:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Government jobs for 33 years old BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

For appearing in entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs the required common eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination but in general it is between 20-30 years while there is relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

So, now you are not eligible for Banking, SSC and some of the railway recruitment examination if belong to unreserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?