4th March 2018, 02:44 PM
Ambika chopra

Eligibility for Social Medicine and Community subject under UGC NET?

I want to know that I am eligible for Social Medicine and Community subject in UGC NET or not? I have done M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceuticals?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for UGC NET social medicine and community health subject?
  2. Books for UGC NET Social Medicine and Community Health subject
  3. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  4. M.Pharma Pharmacology candidate is eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health subject?
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health?
  6. Can I apply for NET in Social Medicine and Community Health after Completion of masters in Medical Sociology?
  7. Books to be referred for UGC NET 2015 Social Medicine and Community Health
  8. For which subjects I should apply for UGC NET being a M.Pharma candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Social Medicine & Community Healthcare after completing MBA in Healthcare Management?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Social Medicine & Community Health) for M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Last 10 years solved question papers for UGC NET?
  14. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. M.Sc Nursing Psychiatric can apply for NET in Social Medicine & Community Health?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
  17. Which books should I prefer for NET JRF exam for Social Health and Community Medicine?
  18. NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th March 2018, 11:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Social Medicine and Community subject under UGC NET?

Yes, you can apply for NET as you have completed Master's course.

Eligibility criteria:

If one have secured Master's Degree with at least 55% marks, then can apply for NET.

Age limit: For JRF, 28 years on 1st December of the examination year.
For lectureship, no age limit.

If you have passed SET/JRF, the you can get exemption from NET for lectureship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?