26th January 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTC course along with BSc?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc regular course. In the same time, I also want to do BTC course. So, am I eligible to do this BTC course at the same time? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

2nd February 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTC course along with BSc?

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate. It is a 2 years duration of full time diploma certificate course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study BTC course. As you said you are studying BSc regular course and BTC is also a full time course, so according to me you can not study BTC course along with BSc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?