18th April 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) for BSc(Psychology) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MSc in Clinical Psychology. But I am studying BSc with only Psychology. I don't know whether I am eligible or not to study MSc with Clinical Psychology. Will you be able to tell me about this?

30th April 2019, 08:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) for BSc(Psychology) student?

M.Sc. Clinical Psychology or Master of Science in Clinical Psychology is a postgraduate Psychology course. The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective field with at least 50% from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in MSc(Clinical Psychology) after completing BSc(Psychology) course.
2nd May 2019, 11:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) for BSc(Psychology) student?

Eligibility for M.Sc. in (Clinical Psychology)-

Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognised University following 10 + 2 + 3 course pattern.

Some reputed colleges and universities conduct entrance examination for admission to this course.

List of colleges-

Christ University, Bangalore

University of Calicut, Calicut

Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar

Saint Agnes School, Mangalore
2nd May 2019, 11:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Clinical Psychology Eligibility:

Candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in psychology with minimum 50% marks from any recognised University.

Universities conduct their own entrance exam-

Christ University, Bangalore

University of Calicut, Calicut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?