19th January 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TNPSC 2011 exam in May for B.Tech final year student?

b.tech final year student is whether eligible for 2011 may tnpsc exam or not?

19th January 2011, 03:31 PM
tharaniammu
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for TNPSC 2011 exam in May for B.Tech final year student?

Only Degree holders can write the TNPSC exams. So, final year B.Tech students can't attend the Exam without having Course completion certificate. If they can get the certificate before the Exam date, tehy can write.
19th January 2011, 07:57 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TNPSC 2011 exam in May for B.Tech final year student?

Yes of course,B.tech students are eligible for the exams conducted by the TNPSC when there are in their final year.Its a consideration provided for the candidates who are in their last semester so that they can submit the Educational certificates if at all they are selected in the written test.

Since your a B.Tech student hence your eligible for few posts from Group-1 and Group-2 like Executive engineer.Its better that you visit the official website of the TNPSC so that you could remain updated about the posts in Group 1 and Group 2.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
8th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

is course completion certificate alone to be enough for writing the tnpsc exams or degree certificate is must?
10th July 2011, 01:32 AM
sonam wangdi

hi friend..
for TNPSC exam all who have the graduation certificate can attain it..
and some other requirements for TNPSC check out my attachment..
i hope these helps u..and all the best..
thank you..
Attached Files
File Type: docx eligibility for TNPSC.docx(12.9 KB, 87 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?