26th January 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TNPSC exam for student from Andaman pursuing B.E (final year)?

i am from andaman and currently doing my final year B.E .whether i m eligible for TNPSC.

2nd February 2011, 01:23 AM
Manoj Baid

Default Re: Eligibility for TNPSC exam for student from Andaman pursuing B.E (final year)?

you are satisfying the criteria that u are the citizen of India. another thing that u must be a degree holder. As there are different exams offered by TNPSC , there are different age eligibility criteria. so it depends that for which exam you are looking for. there are several other services other than administrative and police. so you can detail me your query, so that i can help you more on this.
2nd February 2011, 04:56 AM
darsh13s

Default Re: Eligibility for TNPSC exam for student from Andaman pursuing B.E (final year)?

Hello,
The minimum qualification for for being eligible to TNPSC iss having a degree. Since you are citizen of India you are eligible after your graduation. Refer the following link for complete details on eligibility:

http://www.tamilnadueducation.net/Civil_Services/Examination.asp
2nd February 2011, 11:47 AM
manyas

hey..frnd......

eligibility for TNPSC-2011 is that u should be a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan...;u shud be quite familiar with the Tamil language....
P.S.:Character and antecedents are the qualities which can help you in qualifying the appointmant..

thank you

REGARDS:
Manya Sethi
^_^
2nd February 2011, 03:09 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Eligibility for TNPSC exam for student from Andaman pursuing B.E (final year)?

Hi

Basically the eligibility required for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Examination is mentioned below. The general eligibility criteria for the various exams for TNPSC are:

Education Qualification:
The very basic education qualification required for the various TNPSC exam is that a candidate should be graduate first. Beside this the other eligibility criteria required for this exam is:
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies or its equivalent or higher qualification.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil i.e.

The candidate must have passed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination with Tamil as one of the languages
or
The candidate has studied the High School in Tamil Medium and passed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination in Tamil Medium
or
Must have passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil, conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

Candidates who do not have more knowledge in Tamil may also apply.

If a candidate is selected then they should have to pass the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil.

If a candidate is failed in the examination then they will be discharged from the service.

Age Limit
21-28 years.
For SC/ST and OBC 33 years .

So if you have the following eligibility then you can easily apply for the various TNPSC exams.

GOOD LUCK
2nd February 2011, 11:37 PM
swati biswas

Dear Friend,
You have not mentioned about your specific area of interest for TNPSC. There are many competitive exams which are conducted by TNPSC viz 1)Administrative and Police Services, 2)Tamil Nadu Civil/Commercial Tax Services Examination,
3)Tamil Nadu Co-Operative Services Examination,
4)Tamil Nadu Cooperative Subordinate/Secretariat/ Ministerial Services Examination
5)Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Services Examination
6)Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Services Group VII
Examination
your being from Andaman does not with held you from fulfilling the eligibility criteria for any of the exams conducted by TNPSC.

All The Best.
Wish you all the luck for your TNPSC examination (s).
19th June 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have finished B.E. this year. Am i eligible for applying TNPSC CSSE-I exams (I am awaiting final sem marksheet) ?
20th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing the final year BE(ECE) in maha college engineering.
Am i eligible for TNPSC Group 2 exam ?
6th July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

my aim is to do civil service exam and to become a ips ........ now i had comopleted my 12 th with 90%
wat can i do in my ug course
13th August 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

myself prathap doing my BE final year..,nw i shall appear for group 1 or not..,
2nd September 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I am gayathri doing B.E final year. Am i eligible for TNPSC exam? If i am eligible how can i apply TNPSC exam?
22nd October 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how to appear in second class language test in tamil, where to get the information and detail about this in chennai, when is the exam. how many times in a year this exam is conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?