16th February 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write UGC NET in Environmental Science?

I have completed my M.Sc. Microbiology. Now, am eligible to write UGC NET in Environmental Science? If yes, then can you please share the model test paper of this specific area? Also, I heard that there has been some changes in the syllabus. Is it true?

14th March 2019, 06:18 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Eligibility to write UGC NET in Environmental Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Sc. Microbiology. Now, am eligible to write UGC NET in Environmental Science? If yes, then can you please share the model test paper of this specific area? Also, I heard that there has been some changes in the syllabus. Is it true?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the UGC-NET Examination. The National Testing Agency conducts exams for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for
‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor', every year.

Some changes have been made in the syllabus of the examination, you can find the changes in the below given documents. The old and the new both syllabus have been shared, find the attached documents and compare what changes have been done.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1548328417Environmental Science.old.pdf(341.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Environmental Science_English Only.new.pdf(341.7 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?