3rd July 2020, 01:26 PM
Asha siddika

Eligible to apply and write the CET examination for Teacher's job in government schools?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc Computer Science and B.Ed as well. Am I eligible for TET? Can I apply and write the CET exams for Teacher's job in higher secondary government schools?

5th July 2020, 03:24 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Eligible to apply and write the CET examination for Teacher's job in government schools?

CTET is a Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for those candidates who want to teach students of the class I to VIII.
You staisfy the educational eligibility criteria for CTET. If you need more details, you can refer to the official site link: https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx

If you want to teach the students till class X, then the qualification will be :
Candidate must have bachelor degree withh 55% in the subjects you want to teach.
Candidate must have completed B. Ed. ie Bachelor in Education.

If you want to teach the students of 11th and 12th standards then the qualification will be :
Candidate must have a Bachelors degree along with B.Ed Degree
Candidate must have Masters Degree with minimum 55% marks in the subject you want to teach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?