1st June 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligible subjects combination for studying B.Sc Nursing after 12th

My subject combination is Biological Science, Chemistry, Nutrition and Computer Application. Can I study B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th board exam?

3rd June 2018, 09:07 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Eligible subjects combination for studying B.Sc Nursing after 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My subject combination is Biological Science, Chemistry, Nutrition and Computer Application. Can I study B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th board exam?
Yes, you can study B.Sc. Nursing after completing 12th. Your subjects of 12th satisfy the required eligibility criteria for studying B.Sc. Nursing. Also, you must secure at least 50% marks in 12th to be eligible for getting admission.
4th June 2018, 11:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

It is four year duration course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission as you do not have the required essential qualification to get admission.
5th June 2018, 04:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Nursing is a four year undergraduate course and the required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
29th November 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in bsc nursing, how many subjects, how can I choice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?