17th February 2011, 11:51 PM
KANAKAV

Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ?

Dear Sir,

We are native of Tamil Nadu having village house and agricultural property.

My father was all along working in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd and at Assam, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.

I am completing my education from I standard to XII standard in Kendriya Vidyalayas of Karnataka and completing my XII in KV, NAL, Bangalore by March, 2011.

Am I elligible for admission into Tamil Nadu engineering colleges?

Kindly help me and I will be most thankful to your help.

Regards,
V Kanaka,
XII standard,
NAL Kendriya Vidyalaya,
Bangalore - 560017.

Mobile phone: 9448286608

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu
  2. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  5. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  6. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA? -- [New]
  10. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  11. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  12. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  14. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  15. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam?
  16. Admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  17. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  18. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
18th February 2011, 10:01 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ?

you are eligible for the government engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu.

The students who pursing the 10th and 12th in the Tamil Nadu the students

only eligible for the government engineering college in Tamil Nadu.but there is

one solution of you get admission in the government engineering college in

Tamil Nadu.you have certificate for the Tahsildar.then

your eligible for the Tamil Nadu government colleges.
18th February 2011, 04:50 PM
rockycreative

Default Elligibility for admission govt colgs in tamilnadu

hi,

this is a nice idea.if you want to know about how to take admission and notifications and streams visit link as well
http://bit.ly/equDFA

Thanks,
Rocky
2nd March 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ?

i have completed my M.E degree...how can i get into engineering colleges?wat s the procedure for it...sir.
29th March 2011, 11:54 PM

I am from Kerala with B Tech Mechanical production, with gate score 369, and all India rank 8519. Can I get admission in government college in Tamil Nadu. Which college can I get admission, with gate score/
25th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

is b.e computer science& engineering a good course?

neetha
26th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

government engineering colleges where are placed in Tamil nadu?
27th April 2011, 01:39 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA is as follows:-

The students pursing the 10th and 12th in the Tamil Nadu are
only eligible for the government engineering college in Tamil Nadu but there is
one solution of you get admission in the government engineering college in
Tamil Nadu that you have certificate for the Tahsildar.

Thanks.
29th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

My father is a native of Tamil Nadu and he is a Central Govt. Employee working in kerala. I am studied 1st standard to xth standard at Kendriya Vidlaya, Trivandrum and XIth and XII in Higher Secondary Education Kerala, kindly tell me can I eligible for seeking admission in Tamil Nadu Govt. engineering collages.

S.B.Nair
Trivandrum
5th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a native of Tamil Nadu, I studied Ist to Xth at Kendriya Vidlaya, Trivandrum. XIth and XIIth studied in Higher Secondary Education Govt. of Kerala. My father is a Central Govt. employee working in Trivandrum. Kindly give a replay to me can I eligible for apply/seeking admission in Tamil Nadu Govt. engineering collage.

Sarath Babu
Trivandrum
13th May 2011, 04:14 PM
bahuleyannairs

Sir,
I am a native of Tamil Nadu, I studied 1st standard to X th standard at Kendriya Vidlaya
Trivandrum, XIth and XIIth standard studied in Higher Secondary Education Govt. of Kerala. My father is a Central Govt. employee working at Trivandrum. Kindly give a replay can I eligible for seeking admission in Govt. engineering college Tamil nadu.

Sarath Babu
Trivandrum
13th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am a native of Tamil nadu, I studied 1st to 10th standard in Kendriya Vidlaya, Trivandrum . 11th and 12th are studied in Higher secondary education govt. of Kerala. My father is a Central Government employee working in Trivandrum. My father and mother have election Identity card in tamil nadu. My name is also included in the ration card at tamil nadu, I have completed 18 years of age. My father birth place is in Kanyakumari District. Kindly tell me can i eligible for seeking admission in Government engineering college tamil nadu. Kindly tell me the eligibility for seeking admission. where I can get application form for engineering admission
13th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

of course u r eligeble .u don hav 2 wry.GOOD LUCK
27th May 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in tamilnadu engineering collage
27th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

get admission in tamilnadu engineering collage
3rd June 2011, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com degree in st.xavier's palayam kottai thirunelveli can i appley for mba in govert engineering college in kanyakumari district.
8th June 2011, 09:53 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANAKAV View Post
Dear Sir,

We are native of Tamil Nadu having village house and agricultural property.

My father was all along working in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd and at Assam, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.

I am completing my education from I standard to XII standard in Kendriya Vidyalayas of Karnataka and completing my XII in KV, NAL, Bangalore by March, 2011.

Am I elligible for admission into Tamil Nadu engineering colleges?

Kindly help me and I will be most thankful to your help.

Regards,
V Kanaka,
XII standard,
NAL Kendriya Vidyalaya,
Bangalore - 560017.

Mobile phone: 9448286608

You can get the full details from the document which i have attached.

All The Best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility.pdf(7.8 KB, 127 views)
29th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my rank in wbjee of 2011 is 13097, can i read in a govt engineering college in west bengal ?
27th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in be course in coimbator
28th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
my percentage in physics,chemistry,maths is 37% am i eligible for engineering in tamilnadu
19th August 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My son who wants to study 9th std onwards in chennai school (from1st to 8th studied in gulf ). is this enough to join colleges in chennai as resident indian .pl.clarify
13th November 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My daughter study in 12th in kendriya vidyalaya on maharashtra,Iam an army officer still in service I wish to put my daighter in government engineerin college of Tamilnadu.Kindly tell me wether I will be entitled to get the admission.Please reply.
21st May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i am sc student if i get cutoff 186 i get any government college
28th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Which type of certificate to produce Tashildar
19th July 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

nativity certificate and proof of study from learned schools from 8th to 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?