21st August 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in International Organisation from Jawaharlal Nehru University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

26th June 2022, 07:23 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The entrance exam is conducted by the university.

To study PhD International Organization,you have to complete your masters degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?