24th May 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Tech IT in colleges affiliated to Delhi University?

I am a Science stream student but I am not given a JEE Mains exam in this session. So can I apply for B.Tech Information Technology in any colleges affiliated to Delhi University? Is there any other entrance which I can write?

31st May 2019, 01:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Tech IT in colleges affiliated to Delhi University?

For pursuing B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course in Information Technology from University of Delhi (DU), you need to qualify DU UG entrance examination.

For appearing in the same examination, you need to have managed at least an aggregate of 60% marks in four subjects, including Mathematics, in the qualifying examination.

For more updates and details regarding DU UG admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
7th June 2019, 05:50 PM
palabhishek1499

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Tech IT in colleges affiliated to Delhi University?

The only college which offers B.Tech in IT affiliated to Delhi University is Cluster Innovation Center(CIC). Thus, one should have to appear for the CIC entrance examination to get admission in CIC.
Thus, to get admission in other colleges that offers B.Tech which are affiliated to Delhi university one should have to apply for the DU UG entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?