12th July 2019, 04:30 PM
Jaggaiahpet

Which entrance exam do I need to write to for doing M.Sc in Speech Language Pathology?

I want to join All India Institute of Speech and Hearing for studying M.Sc in Speech Language Pathology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

20th July 2019, 09:09 PM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write to for doing M.Sc in Speech Language Pathology?

There is no entrance examination for pursuing M.Sc in Speech Language Pathology in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing.
Selection is based on merit in qualifying examination.

For further details regarding admission procedure, eligibility criteria, information prospectus and other details, refer to AIISH (All India Institute of Speech and Hearing) website (www.aiishmysore.in).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?