22nd December 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is to be given for admission in MBA college in Surat of Gujarat

Which entrance exam is to b given for admission in mba college in surat of gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  3. Can I get admission in Sr Luthra college at Surat?
  4. Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) through Gujarat Quota? I have scored 92 in JEE mains
  5. Can I apply for CMAT if secured 49.78% in Graduation? Possibility to study MBA in Surat? -- [New]
  6. Details of top colleges for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or India? Details process of admission in the college? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission? Is it compulsory to give GCET entrance exam to pursue the course?
  7. Where to submit NATA application form along with DD in Surat Gujarat?
  8. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  9. Admission in SV NIT college in Surat after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE engineering entrance exam?
  10. Can i get admission in SVNIT Surat? I am going to appear for supplementary exam and have got 609 rank in Gujarat state
  11. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  12. How to do summer training of 6 week for CSE in Surat Gujarat?
  13. Can I take admission without NATA exam?
  14. How to get a job in Surat or Bangaluru after completing diploma EC with 8.81 CPT?
  15. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  16. Can I get admission in SVNIT college after scoring 61% in PCM and 52 marks in AIEEE?
  17. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  18. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
11th July 2017, 08:25 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which entrance exam is to be given for admission in MBA college in Surat of Gujarat

The name of entrance exam for MBA is Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET).

Top MBA colleges in Gujrat;-

Institute of Management, Nirma University (IMNU Ahmedabad)

Sanskriti School of Business

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

G. H. Patel Postgraduate Institute of Business Management

Faculty of Management Studies, Baroda

Sarva Vidyalaya Institute of Management

ICFAI Business School

Parul University

Eligibility;-
Candidate should have qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?