9th February 2018, 12:22 PM
Irfan ummer

Which entrance exam to write for admission in BASLP course in Kerala?

Which entrance exam do I need to write to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) course in Kerala and which colleges offer this course?

Related Questions:
  1. BASLP or BPT which one to choose? Which has more score?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing?
  3. Any seats vacant for BASLP in kerala and Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?
  4. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  5. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BASLP after completion of 12th Science? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Entrance exam to give to take admission in MBA course in Maharashtra? Am I eligible for the test if I am from Kerala?
  9. How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?
  10. Am i eligible to write Kerala entrance exam after studying in Karnataka for 12 years
  11. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  12. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  13. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  14. Can I appear in KEAM 2016 having appeared two times earlier? Age limit for KEAM 2016
  15. When the admission of BASLP will be started in JIPMER? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  17. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I write KCET, if studied in Karnataka but belong to Andhra Pradesh?
19th February 2018, 07:42 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write for admission in BASLP course in Kerala?

Major Entrance Exams :
->AIIMS UG
->PGIMER UG Entrance exam
->NEET UG
->JIPMER UG
->Manipal University Entrance Exam
->GGSIPU UG

Top Colleges offering BASLP course in Kerala:
->Kerala University of Health Sciences,Thrissur
->Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,Kochi
->AWH Special College,Calicut
->National Institute of Speech and Hearing,Thiruvananthapuram
->Institute for Communicative and Cognitive Neuro-Sciences,Kavalappara,Palakkad
->MAR Thoma College of Special Education,Badiadka,Kasaragod..
4th December 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write for admission in BASLP course in Kerala?

How much mark is needed to pass entrance of baslp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?